When I created this blog, I only wanted to write about things that were meaningful. Well, two months have passed since my last post and I have discovered I never have anything meaningful to say.
So instead of agonizing and overthinking what to write and getting so flustered I just give up and play Tap Titans, here’s my next post, chalk full of bullshit.
Before you all get in a tizzy and say, ‘Hey Nerd! You said you’d do all these things, did you even?!’, let’s re-visit the list:
- Sew all the fabric!
I’m pretty sure I’ve sewn through maybe 0.005% of my fabric collection. To be fair though, I recognize now how absurd I was in buying so much. So I went and bought a few more since Fabricland is having its birthday sale.
- Get Instagram savvy and build a cult following.
33 followers bitches! That’s a lot for me, because I truly am terrible at social media and I have basically 10 friends, half of which are my family. Also, it takes me a good 20 minutes to think up keywords and even then, its the same old shit. #Sew — #sewing? #sewingtime? #isuckatthisandimretarded
- Setup an online shop.
Done! It’s freaking up!
I did make some cash! Which I promptly blew on freaking jogging pants. They’re a staple for me now.
- Go through some Angular tutorials and see what all the fuss is about.
Okay, I decided to learn some Laravel instead because PHP really is my bread and butter. It felt so good it was almost dirty when I wrote code that functioned.
- Write some code.
See my response to 5.
- Become the Sun so I can travel around the world every day, and then, upon my death, burn out and take everyone with me.
The solar panels are finally functional, which means I’m absorbing solar energy via proxy of my house, so, I mean, come on.
So, not to brag or anything, but I pretty much half-heartedly owned the shit out of that list!
Other things I’ve accomplished include:
- Arguing with the squirrels in my yard (you know who you are)
- Growing a pair and applying to the One of a Kind Show. I had intended to apply to more but my fear of rejection was crippling and I ‘missed’ the deadlines for two other shows
- Learning a lot of Nicki Minaj rap lyrics
I could go on, but I don’t want to seem like a super woman.